If you have an old established business or have started a new and working hard every day to turn it into a profitable entity, then you must have an expert by your side who can manage the most important tasks of your daily routines efficiently.
Only a person with the right kind of experience can manage in the most professional manner because he knows how to handle every difficult situation that can arise under any circumstances.
With more than 20 years of experience in managing business I have helped a lot of them to flourish and have lookafter the affairs of many small and big firms.
I have handled various departments of the different companies including the sales, the marketing, the recruitment and their operations. I have gained this experience through hard work, passion and determination.
Operations and Management
Operations management refer to the management of the processes used for the production and provision of the services. It makes sure that an organization is doing well and is converting the inputs to outputs efficiently.
An operations manager’s duty is to make sure that the company’s service production and provision processes are running smoothly and that the company is working to the best of its capability. It is a tough job and requires intelligence and skills.
Challenges in the Operations and Management
The current business world is not an easy place to work in. Things change within seconds and you need to be updated about every second. In such situation the operations management becomes a very challenging field to work in and the processes are very difficult to handle.
The major problems that the company’s face in operations management and the challenges that the operation managers work with currently are as follows:
- Winning the competition :Earth has now become a global village. Everyone is connected to everyone else in the world and this has made the competition even more tough. A single company is not only in competition with another company right across the street, but it also has to compete the company on the other side of the world.To compete with the big companies, the quality needs to be increased while the prices need to be lower to remain in the competition. If the prices are too high there is a chance of loss. This particular operation is the duty of the operation manager as he is the one responsible for the planning, leading, organizing and controlling the production and provision of the services. The operation manager needs to make sure that the company remains in competition in the market.This responsibility will require intelligence, innovation and extreme hard work from the operation manager.
- Foreseeing the effects of processes on the future of company:Sustainability of a business can be easily understood as the evaluation of the probability that if the business can keep using its current practices without putting the future in danger. There are often three pillars of sustainability described, namely- environmental, social, and economic. Now it will be the responsibility of the operation manager to work keeping the three pillars mind and the effects that will be imparted on the social, economic and environmental aspects of the business, by the processes that they follow.
- Working ethically:A company must not produce any product or provide any services that are harmful to the environment, humans or animals. The effects of any new technology, animal testing or business deals must be thought through and should be immediately cancelled if the effects are dangerous. Any unethical conduct can prove to be a downfall for the company and can badly damage the reputation of the company. Tyco and Enron are the living examples of it.
- Communication is the language of leadership:Effective communication forms a very important part of a company’s good reputation and signing big deals. The operation manager needs to be a good communicator. He must be in good contact with all the internal and external stakeholders of the company. An effective communication will create a good connection between the employees of the company and will create a friendly environment in the office too. This is necessary to give out a good reputation about your company.
- System design:The design and the processes being followed by companies must ensure that company is producing high quality services according to the demand and within the time frame. The design, plan and management of the system design all come under the authority of the operation manager and can give a very tough time to even the most experienced operation managers.
Despite all the difficulties, an operation manager must be able to produce high quality work even with all the challenges that he/she is facing.
Why work with us?
- My job is my passion: Being a part of the business world is what I have always aspired to do. I work with sheer dedication and passion to complete the tasks that are assigned to me with great efficiency and perfection.
- Your business will be my responsibility: When I start working with a business, I take its affairs as my top priority. The business then becomes my responsibility and I work with dedication and passion for it. I strive every day to provide my clients with the best of my services and make their business flourish more and more each day.
- Vast experience: My experience in various fields have given me the confidence to handle matters of diverse nature with great care and intelligence.
- Diverse fields: I can handle affairs of the sales department, the marketing department, the HR department to name a few. I have been a part of the various fields in the business industry and hence am capable of handling the problems more professionally than a person who has only worked in a single department.
- Excellent communication skills My experience of 20 years of working with a lot of different people has taught me a lot and one of them is how to communicate with different people under different circumstances. I have great communication skills and have handled a lot of critical situations with business clients. I understand that only a few words can make or break a deal and this is what I apply to my work.
Last modified: August 7, 2018